Farmers CSR for 4 Years
Leslie Kasperowicz holds a BA in Social Sciences from the University of Winnipeg. She spent several years as a Farmers Insurance CSR, gaining a solid understanding of insurance products including home, life, auto, and commercial and working directly with insurance customers to understand their needs. She has since used that knowledge in her more than ten years as a writer, largely in the insurance niche. Leslie has been quoted in publications that include Reader’s Digest, Fox Business, and the Washington Post.
- Buying Usage-Based Auto Insurance: What You Need To Know in 2023
- World War II Vehicles - The Importance of Mobility and Transportation
- Buy Cheap Kerhonkson, NY Auto Insurance in 2023
- Cheap Auto Insurance Companies That Don’t Check Credit in 2023
- National General Auto Insurance Review for 2023